Monday 13 October 2014

.Confidence. Resilience.

Hey guys,

Recently I have had the opportunity to attend a few interviews. Not all I have been successful at mind however they have helped me gain experience and resilience in regards to interviews and dealing with difficult interviewers. 

The purpose of this post is to highlight you will at some point come across difficult, rude, domineering people however this is my advice......

Even if it's an interview for a paper round, sales assistant, to attend a new course or to be screened for a competition we are all going to face hardships. Thus  TRY YOUR BEST!
Many interviewers will make you feel less than you are,.... Your not! Your more! If you are knocked back think ok how can I learn from this.... And how can I push forward in a positive manner. TURN IT AROUND! I know this is easier said than done., but think of it in regards to fate if it's not meant to be then there's more than likely something better around the corner. I want you all to stay confident and own your decisions, victories and falls. As you learn from them all. 

Own your self and decisions guys and your build your confidence in the process. Ignore the negative Nancy's in life and your be A okay. 

Night Everyone 

XoXoX

No comments:

Post a Comment