Sunday 19 October 2014

Online Shopping Addiction And a Burst of Excitment

Hey Guys,

I thought I would share my current top 3 shopping websites asides the normal high street stores we know and love.

I have grown to become how do we say..... quite the online shopping addict.... oops! Alike many its because of the convenience of it and how quick and easy it can be. Therefore here are some which i have spent probably a tad tooo much than i should, but hey ho :) 

1. www.joythestore.com (No Current discount)

My first is the a store called 'Joy',  there are only a few stores that i know of one being in Brighton and one in London (correct me if I'm wrong) but there could be more. Anywho i have grown to love this website after coming across it on another blog. It has that simplistic view about it, its a complete contrast in comparison to the likes of Boohoo.com (Even though i love this website too). My favourite pieces are their blouses they do such elegant items (mainly from the Louche range) which are all equally beautiful. I would also say that i believe that there are all different styles for all shapes and styles, so I'm sure there's something for everyone. I would strongly recommend checking it out, i can a sure you it will have some staple autumn/winter items you will love throughout the seasons. 

OMG SORRY TO INTERRUPT THIS BLOG POST BUT I HAVE LITERALLY JUST BEEN ASKED TO BE MY FRIENDS MAID OF HONOUR *CRYS* *EEK* *HAPPY*

2. www.missguided.co.uk ( Currently 15% OFF for students with unidays)

This is probably one of my go to clothes shopping websites in the summer. It always has on trend items at reasonable prices, added with the student discount theres no reason to not give it a try. It stocks many items from the likes of 'FashionUnion' and 'AX Paris' which are another two clothing sites where you can get discount with unidays too. I would also highly recommend this website for your Christmas party dresses as they always have some lovely glitzy pieces, with a variety of sizes. I suppose all i can say is .... i never fail when I'm in a panic trying to find a hidden gem with this website. So go give it a check out and tell me what you think :)
P.S.... Check out www.prettylittlething.com (Currently 20% OFF for students with unidays) as if you like miss guided you are sure not to be disappointed with this website as its very girly and sweet in its style. 

3. www.ebay.co.uk/Clothes (No discount :( boo, however contact the seller you never know)

I know your thinking ebay really????..... but you can actually find some real bargains on there which are brand new. Especially as there are hundreds of individual boutiques/stores/sellers on the one website.... in a way the choice is endless. I just think if you are a money savvy kind of person or simply just want to save a bit of money and have a nose then give it a go. I recently purchased a pair of winter boots off a seller on the website and everything was so quick and easy... the funny thing is the website was the last place i looked for these boots i had an image of what i wanted in my head but they just didn't seem to exist anywhere......But then they emerged on Ebay and i couldn't be more pleased with my purchase. 

I hope you have gained something from this post, and will hopefully give one, two or all of them a look at. Sorry for my mid-post excitment, but i couldn't contain myself and I'll always remember when she asked me now :) Anyway guys let me know what you think in the comments below of what you think about the post and if you have any current online store favs atm i would love to know. 

Talk Soon

Abbie 

XOXOX

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing with us. It’s very informative blog and this blog has solved many problems
    Plot in Hyderabad
    Farm Land in Hyderabad
    Land in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is an exclusive online community designed to help interracial, diverse ethnic singles to meet new friends, make great dates, and build lasting interracial relationships. Meet like minded singles who are looking to date outside their race.
    Interracial Marriage
    Interracial Dating

    ReplyDelete