Sunday 5 October 2014

Evening Face Routine¦ Simple Skin Care


Hey Guys, 

This is simply just a post of my evening skin care routine its not tooooo long and is quite simple, which is quite funny as i use the simple skin care products. *Laughs to ones self*


Any who... i know there is a 1000000 of these blogs online but i thought i would share mine anyway. I have quite sensitive skin which can dry out in certain areas such as my nose quite randomly. I have never really been one to have post except on that girly time of the month so recently i was quite shocked to be experiencing a problem area which is my chin. However i have found a simple product which has helped greatly with this issue. 

Lets Begin...

First up i take up all my make up off using the 'Simple -Kind to Skin Purifying Lotion' (£3.49) with a cotton wool pad i do this gently all over my face taking extra care across the eyes. After this i use the 'Simple - Soothing Facial Toner'(£3.29) to remove any remaining make up or dirt left behind. 


Once i have completed this stage i then use the 'Simple - Facial Wash'(£3.49) with warm water to ensure my face is thoroughly clean. I especially like this product as it doesn't dry out your skin which i have found can happen with a lot of other facial washes. 

I then use the 'Simple - Oil Balancing Facial Scrub'(£3.99) in only one area of my face daily which is my chin this is because i have recently had an outbreak in this spot. Hence i seeked out this product after browsing the shelves and i can honestly say it has completely cleared my chin from spots. Also weekly i used this all over my face to give it a deeper clean which is from the small beads inside the formula. 

After using these four products i then use the 'Simple - Kind to Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser'(£6.99) this product has been a stable in my daily make up and facial routine for beyond two years now. 

I have settled on this routine after trying various other products within lines such as Olay and Clinque. I can honestly say as a person with very sensitive skin they really do deliver and help against any issues or problems you may have in regards to irritable skin. 

All the prices are based on Boots.co.uk website, also another benefit is that the product is always on a 3 for 2 in various places, so is definitely a bargain. 

Let me know about your daily face routines and if you think there is anything i could add in to improve mine. 

Thanks, Have a lovely Evening

Abbie

XoXoX

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. Best Organic Skincare Online

    ReplyDelete